I just started working downtown again a couple weeks ago. I've noticed some changes since I worked here a year ago:
- There is an insane amount of construction going on (i.e. the “next big thing”)
- Because of this construction, traffic is worse than ever.
- There seems to be less parking (I walk and trimet here, so that is a pedestrian observation).
- Even with the all the Road Work/Construction, Downtown Portland HAS NOT become an urban warfare zone.
So, with increased traffic, traffic problems, less parking, and lack of an urban warfare zone; why did I just see the KUFO 101 War Machine driving down SW 3rd and Stark a couple hours ago?
Perhaps this is why:
- To destroy the roads more with their gigantic, heavy vehicle and eat more of our tax dollars
- To create more traffic problems
- To destroy our environment, support big oil, help oil-rich nations that fund terrorism, etc (they hate our freedom?)
- To continue their lies of promising to get a more community friendly vehicle
- E: All of The Above?
I think it is simply, they just don't really care–but lied to pretend they care about Portland and the PDX people for PR reasons…
- Read More about Portland Sustainability and Biodiesel
- Read More about KUFO 101's Stupid Hummer and it's allergies to eggs
(HUMMERGATE III: Putting the *FU* back in KUFO 101?)
Contact KUFO and CBS Radio about this…here are the President and Vice President of Communication's Email addresses (that's called googling :)Ãƒâ€š )