1332 W Burnside St, Portland, OR 97209
We invite you to join us on Thursday, May 12 at the Crystal Ballroom, where employee bands from some of Work for Art’s partner companies will perform in front of cheering friends, family and co-workers. A panel of celebrity judges will award several prizes including “Best Company Band,” and YOU, as an audience member will vote for an “Audience Favorite.”
Tickets are just $10 each, and all proceeds benefit Work for Art and our 10th Anniversary Campaign to raise $1 million for local arts and culture organizations.
The employee bands are:
- Burgerville, Dystopia
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Members Only
- KeyBank, The Red Keys
- Portland General Electric, Larry and the Lightbulbs
- The Standard, Smoke Before Fire
- Tonkon Torp, The Legal Limit
- ZGF Architects, Pencil Skirt Paula and The Straight Edge Rulers
Plus special appearances by the Timbers Army band Greenhorn and The Hampton Brothers Jam!