From our sponsors:
Hippity Hop Bunny Hop
April 4, 2015
11 a.m.-3 p.m. | Free | All Ages
More Info + List of Participating Merchants: explorethepearl.com
Portland’s ultimate urban Easter egg hunt kicks off Saturday, April 4 as more than 30 Pearl District merchants welcome spring with a variety of “egg-cellent” treats and activities for all ages.
The scavenger hunt-style event includes live music, free in-store activities, takeaway promotions for the parents and raffle prizes, including an overnight stay for two at the Mark Spencer Hotel, a one month pass for unlimited classes at The Bar Method Portland and gift cards from participating businesses.
Schedule of Events
11am to 3pm – throughout the Pearl District
- Collect stamps from over 30 merchants on a printed raffle card (available at any participating shop); collect 12 stamps for a chance to win the grand prize, 8 stamps for second place and 5 stamps for third place.
- Use our Instagram hashtag #pearlbunnyhop all day and a lucky winner will be randomly selected to win a 5×7 rug from FLOR.
- Enjoy treats and coupons distributed by many participating shops.
- Entertain children with in-store activities:
- Bring your stuffed animals in need of repair and your child can “scrub in” and assist with surgery repair at Pearl District Animal Hospital’s Teddy Bear Surgery Day
- Build one-of-a-kind bunny masks and finger puppets at Pearl Gallery & Framing
- Pose for photos with the Easter Bunny at WeVillage
- Create a custom letterpress card for some bunny special at Oblation Papers & Press
- Learn how to fold origami lilies at Blick
- Create your own Mac & Cheese station at Noodles & Company
2pm to 3pm – at Jamison Square
Additional Hippity Hop details are available on our website. This all-ages event is free and open to the public. No registration needed.
Hippity Hop Bunny Hop is hosted by the Pearl District Business Association. The annual event is made possible thanks to generous sponsors including Brewery Blocks Owner’s Association, The PREM Group and Hoyt Realty Group.
About the Pearl District Business Association
Made up of 200 member businesses, the Pearl District Business Association (PDBA) promotes the Pearl District as an experience destination for retail shoppers, foodies, art lovers, locals and tourists, and those appreciative of world class urban renewal. The PDBA produces events including Style in the Pearl Fashion Shows, First Thursday Artwalk, and Celebrate in the Pearl. For more information about PDBA, visit http://explorethepearl.com/about-the-pdba/.