From press release:
Easter Egg Hunt
April 5, 2015
Noon – 2 p.m. | FREE | All Ages
More info: http://www.pcs.org/groups
Gerding Theater at the Armory/Portland Center Stage
128 NW 11th Avenue, Portland, Oregon
12 p.m. — Lobby Hunt
12:10 p.m. — Mezzanine Hunt
12:20 p.m. — Lower Lobbies Hunt
12:30 – 2:00 p.m. – Peep Arts & Crafts
The Easter Bunny has a promised a stop at the Armory this year and you are invited! Over 200 eggs containing prizes will be hidden throughout the Armory. Prizes include Portland Center Stage tickets, OMSI passes (good for OMSI After Dark), gift certificates to Urban Fondue, Racion, Mabel & Zora, Moule, Popina Swimwear and much more. Once you’ve collected some prizes, get crafty and create a Peep masterpiece at the Peep Art station. Peeps and crafting items are provided free of charge.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Easter: Portland Easter Weekend Events: Egg Hunts, Brunch, Dinner, BunnyCon
- Brunch: Easter Brunch @ EastBurn | Reservations, Mimosas, Bacon & Bourbon Cinnamon Rolls (April 5)
- Pearl District: Hippity Hop Bunny Hop in the Pearl | Easter Bunny Photos, FREE, 30+ Participating Merchants, Prizes, Treats, Music (April 4)
- Win Tickets ($30): Easter Weekend Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful History: Shanghaiers, Saloons & Skullduggery Tour | w/ Kick A** Oregon History Historian Doug Kenck-Crispin (April 5)
- Tulips: Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival | 40 Acres of Tulips in Every Color, Wine Tastings, Gift Shops & More!
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here