Portland Mardi Gras Parade
February 28, 2017
5:30 – 10 p.m. | Free
More info: Facebook
Location: N Mississippi Ave, Portland
Join the Mysti Krewe of Nimbus for the annual Portland Mardi Gras Parade on Mississippi Avenue February 28th, 2017 – Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras Day!
Join in, or watch from the sides, or both!
- 5:30p: Line up at Victoria Bar (4835 N Albina Ave Portland, OR 97217)
- 6p: Costume Contest for Kids a few doors down at Luke’s Frame Shop (4703 N Albina Ave)
- 7p: Parade rolls with Northside Skull and Bone Gang, followed by the 2017 King and Queen of the Mardi Gras Ball, then Mysti Krewe of Nimbus & BrassRoots Movement Brass Band, Second Line, Bloco Alegria Samba Band, More Second Line and The Beat Goes On Marching Band
- 7:45pish: Parade ends at Ecliptic Brewing (825 N Cook St) – afterparty begins! Bloco Alegria, and Krewe Loose Cajun Band, and many more surprises!
Family friendly! Costumes encouraged – and since it’s a night parade, wearable lights and reflective clothes also encouraged. Feel free to parade with us in the Second Line as well. Mysti Krewe of Nimbus will hand out mardi gras beads, and signature mini-umbrella throws
Also businesses along Mississippi Avenue will have Mardi Gras specials and events throughout the day and night!
Related Portland Events & Info
- Mardi Gras: Portland Mardi Gras Events: Fat Tuesday, Parties, Dinners, Food & Drink Specials
- February 18: Mardi Gras Ball @ Tiffany Center | Produced by the Mysti Krewe, Costume Contest, King & Queen & More! (Win Tickets, $70)
- February 25: Mardi Gras Dinner Party @ Cold Creek Retreat | Discount Code, Authentic New Orleans Menu, Beer & Wine
- February 28: Mardi Gras Specials @ EastBurn | New Orleans Style Gumbo, Food Specials, Beer Specials
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here