We are giving away a pair of tickets to Irish Craft Ale Festival @ Feckin Brewery on March 17-19. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, March 14.
From our sponsors:
2016 Irish Craft Ale Festival
March 17-19, 2016
Noon – Close | $19.99 | 21+
415 S McLoughlin BLVD Oregon City, Oregon
The inaugural Feckin Irish Craft Ale Festival will host over a dozen local breweries and will be featuring craft brews with Northwest flavors and traditional Irish roots.
The event highlights include live music, Irish dancers, bagpipers, Irish bar food, and a plethora of local delicious beers.
ARM WRESTLING WITH CHUCK THE DESTROYER
The Beer Brewing Wizardry Includes:
- Wolf Tree Brewery: Spruce Tip Irish Chocolate Stout
- Stung: Heather Mead
- Oregon City Brewery: Irish Red
- Gilgamesh: Odyle Rules Irish Red
- Montavilla: Lager
- Coin Toss: Irish Lager
- Portland Cider Co.: Irish Style Cider
- Drinking Horse: Oyster Stout
- Bent Shovel: Irish Red
- Double Mountain: TBD
- Coalition: Setanta (Irish Red With ginger)
- 1 Day Entry (Thursday-Sunday) ( March 17th-19th) (12noon-Close)
- 8 (5oz) Drink Tickets
- Commemorative Tasting Glass