We are giving away a pair of tickets to McTuff featuring Dan Balmer w/Boys II Gentlemen @ The Goodfoot on March 12. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, March 11.

McTuff featuring Dan Balmer w/Boys II GentlemenMcTuff featuring Dan Balmer w/ Boys II Gentlemen
March 12, 2016
Doors 9pm / Music 10pm | $10 | 21+
More info: thegoodfoot.com

The Goodfoot
2845 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97214
(503) 239-9292

Seattle’s monster of the B-3 organ, Joe Doria, returns with instrumental funk behemoth, McTuff, for an evening of dance and drink. Tonight they have PDX guitar virtuoso, Dan Balmer, in tow…so that kinda ups the wow factor a whole lot. Kicking off the night is the irreverent party funk of B2G, made up of members of Quick and Easy Boys and Excellent Gentlemen.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to Win Tickets ($20): McTuff featuring Dan Balmer w/ Boys II Gentlemen @ The Goodfoot | B-3 Organ, Party Funk

1. JoVonne Mason March 9, 2016 at 10:22 am #

Sounds like fun with good music. I’d love to hear these groups play!

2. Thomas March 9, 2016 at 4:55 pm #

Wow! I’m a huge jazz fan. This would be a monumental show to see

3. Melissa Jasper March 9, 2016 at 5:24 pm #

Because it’s gonna be a funky good time smothered in awesome-sauce!

Because I’m broke & it’s my buddy’s bday & where the peeps are gathering!

Because I love the Goodfoot & their amazing staff & sound crew!

BECAUSE I WANNA SHAKE MY BOOTIE!!!!!

4. Wade Holman March 9, 2016 at 7:30 pm #

Looking forward to shaking my booty!

5. TDF March 10, 2016 at 3:31 pm #

Dan Balmer is one of Portland’s great jazz musicians. The Portland music scene is full of talent and Dan is at the top of the charts for talent. I would love to go to this event.

6. Steve B March 10, 2016 at 3:38 pm #

This is the perfect after-show for anyone who will be hitting up Umphreys McGee at the Crystal Ballroom before hand. With D.Balmer on board, I wonder if Andy Coe will also be playing or if he is sitting this one out. We’ll just hafta wait and see I guess.

7. Slambert March 10, 2016 at 3:39 pm #

Oh, it’s been one hell of a tricky work week involving plans to secure a 31′ 1971 Sovereign Land Yacht Airstream that I need to inspect and somehow transport from NJ back to Portland ASAP. I’m getting some letter from the courthouse that I have no idea what it pertains to and my girlfriend is going through a series of MRIs. In the name of all things sacred, I need to boogie down to some quality jazz funk styled rhythms that only a B-3 maven can deliver. Please throw a brother a bone here!

8. Jordan March 10, 2016 at 4:01 pm #

This show is going to be spectacular. All the musicians performing are amazing and really know how to put on a great show. So excited!

9. Valerie Thompson March 10, 2016 at 4:07 pm #

Now this sounds like a groovy evening! I would love to go and get my groove on!!

10. T_dah March 10, 2016 at 4:44 pm #

Should be a great show! It’s all about the groove

11. Crystal March 10, 2016 at 6:48 pm #

I saw McTuff for my birthday last year and it was seriously a great night! They are killer musicians and super nice guys! I would love to see them again!

12. Lynn Elsdon March 10, 2016 at 9:44 pm #

What the Funk you talkin’ about? YES!!!!! I would love to go!

13. Beth March 11, 2016 at 4:43 pm #

We love Dan Balmer and would love a night out to see him!

14. Beastie Bobby March 12, 2016 at 3:57 pm #

Tonight is the first night out in 4 months and wouldnt you know it, the GOODFOOT and them funkee boys are making it a great night to shake it down and shake it out. Help me join my new friends tonight, Id sure appreciate it!