We are giving away an Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, December 14.

Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure w/ Adventure QuestAmazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation- Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$49 for a team of 2-5 people
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE
Tickets: urbanadventurequest.com

This Thanksgiving, treat the whole family to a city wide scavenger hunt with Urban Adventure Quest, which turns Portland into a giant game board!

Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history.

The adventure begins in the heart of downtown at Pioneer Courthouse Square and takes you on a journey to see the best sights of the city. From the Arts district to Powell’s bookstore and Voodoo Doughnuts … as well as amazing stops in between, you will enjoy all that Portland has to offer. The tour requires approximately 2.4 miles of walking and you will also experience the city’s famous street cars.

Using a smart phone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop to enjoy lunch or take in the sights… why not, it’s your schedule? Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

21 Responses to Win A Quest ($49): Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries over Thanksgiving Weekend w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!

1. brad November 22, 2015 at 3:30 pm #

Mom/wife is out of town on business for Thanksgiving, so no grand festivus for us. I need something to do with the three kids that will get us out of the house and take our minds off the holiday that is not. This would be a great adventure for 2 13-year olds, a 9 year old, and an old dude. Please help!

2. Don Tidwell November 23, 2015 at 9:11 am #

because i’m a loner

3. Bliss November 23, 2015 at 10:01 pm #

I’m having Thanksgiving dinner with 19 of my closest family members and my four 20- and 30-something cousins and I would absolutely adore having an excuse to get away from the chaos at my Mum’s place and enjoy ourselves exploring Portland!

4. Rebecca Knight November 24, 2015 at 2:28 pm #

Sounds like a TON of fun! :) Woo hoo!

5. BJ November 24, 2015 at 2:36 pm #

Sounds like a blast! :)

6. Melissa November 25, 2015 at 11:24 am #

I’ve lived in Pirtland for 8 years and know there are still awesome things to discover! I’d love to do this!

7. Jennifer November 25, 2015 at 1:43 pm #

We are looking to do something unique this weekend and this would be an awesome way to spend the day as a family and have a new adventure :)

8. Chris m November 25, 2015 at 5:51 pm #

I have always wanted to one of these. I live portland and the history of it.

9. Shanna November 25, 2015 at 7:25 pm #

This’ll be so much fun! Walking around and pointing out places of interest is a great excuse to get out of the house in the winter!

10. Phyl November 26, 2015 at 7:38 am #

I would love to do this with my local hubby and two kids. It is hard to find something a nineteen year old would enjoy doing with his eleven year old sister. Hubby forgets that our kids haven’t explored the downtown part of the city much-busy schedules and crazy traffic are the usual villains when thinking of doing something together.

Please consider us!
    Thanks,
    From a hopeful and grateful mom!

11. Michelle November 26, 2015 at 10:06 am #

I have always wanted to do this with my family! Sounds like it is fun and educational.

12. whitney November 26, 2015 at 11:57 pm #

I want to win tickets because I love scavenger hunts!

13. Laura November 27, 2015 at 2:11 am #

My husband and I need somet th ing fun to do thats cheap cause we are broke and im currently packing my bags getting ready to leave and divrce him. I love him and I dont want to do this and trying to find somehing thatll save our marrage

14. Sarah November 27, 2015 at 11:13 am #

Something fun to do with the family!

15. Christina Johnson November 27, 2015 at 8:15 pm #

This sounds like a blast. Living in Beaverton I’m always looking for more things to get my fiancé and I out in the city! Yes, please :)

16. Michael November 30, 2015 at 3:01 pm #

Though these days may be bitter cold, the spirit of adventure runs hot through my veins. Myself and a couple of friends moved here recently, and this sounds like a great way us to immerse ourselves in the city, and bathe our brainstems in its rich history.

17. Kelly December 1, 2015 at 2:22 pm #

Sounds fun!

18. Eleanor koprowski December 2, 2015 at 8:23 am #

It sounds AMAZING!!!! and FUN!!!! and CRAZY!!! CRAZY!!! ADVENTURESS!!!! PICK…. PICK…. ME!!!!

19. Terra December 2, 2015 at 7:34 pm #

This would be such an awesome date to do with my boyfriend!

20. Kim Thompson December 2, 2015 at 8:53 pm #

Hunting for treasures and mysteries oh my! It would be a treasure to win!