We are giving away a pair of tickets to Sunset on the Fremont Bridge @ Taste on 23rd on September 8. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, September 6.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
From our sponsors:
Pop & Paint September Events
September 8, 14, 15, 20, 22, 28, 29, 2013
$37 (includes supplies & materials)
Tickets, Times & Locations: www.popandpaint.com
Taste on 23rd
2285 NW Johnson St Portland, OR 97210
Join locally –owned Pop & Paint as they “pop” into multiple venues this month to provide a creative and fun twist to the normal painting class. Our venues will have drink specials for Pop & Paint participants!
No artistic experience is needed and all ages are welcome. For $37, all materials are provided, a local artist will guide you through the process of how to recreate the featured painting of each class, and you walk away with a piece of art that you created yourself! Become a Facebook friend of Pop & Paint for updates and occasional discounts.
- September 8 | 2 p.m. | Sunset on the Fremont Bridge @ Taste on 23rd
- September 14 | 2 p.m. | Pet in the Window Overlooking a Fall Portland Scene @ Taste on 23rd
- September 15 | 3 p.m. | The Gorge @ Cerulean Winery
- September 20 | 6 p.m. | Summer Sunset @ Daily in the Pearl
- September 22 | 2 p.m. | Uncorked Passions @ Taste on 23rd
- September 28 | 2 p.m. | Picnic Time @ Taste on 23rd
- September 29 | 3 p.m. | Abstract Landscape @ Cerulean Winery
Follow Pop & Paint on social media and stay up to date with classes, specials and new event locations!